Unfortunately, this no longer works. The events have changed and you can no longer use this method. It was good while it lasted – and I hope those of you that had the time profited off of it!
OLD POST, NO LONGER WORKING :
Currently in Game of War the events are aligning such that you can actually yield a profit by completing them. This is due to the combination of the Holiday Grand Finale event along with the Build, Research, Train, Repeat event.
How it works –
– Infinite Inferno boost APPLIES to the Build, Research, Train, Repeat event. It appears, however, as if it maxes at 100 completed events per hour.
– The Build, Research, Train, Repeat event yields 8 or 9 Tickets per completion, which are what completes the Holiday Grand Finale event.
– It takes 1,500 Tickets to complete the Holiday Grand Finale event.
The math :
– In order to complete the Holiday Grand Finale event you need 1,500 tickets.
– There is currently a Build, Research, Train, Repeat event that takes 751,599,000 points to complete and returns 9 tickets (along with gold, 50m of each RSS, and a bunch of chests – including Emerald Dragon Claw – which is an added bonus for custom cores).
– The event rewards 15 points per T4 built.
To complete the Holiday Grand Finale Event : You would need to complete this event 142 times (this is including the rewards from T1/2 of the event).
To complete each Build, Research, Train, Repeat (751m point version) : You need to build 50,066,066 T4 troops.
RSS cost of building 50,066,066 troops : 24b of each RSS (some variation depending on the type you build, but this number would be the amount of food).
RSS cost of completing the Holiday Grand Finale Event using T4 : 3.41T of each RSS (again using food amount)
Reward for completing Holiday Grand Finale Event :
– 15T of each RSS
– 2m Stone Columns
– 3m Days of Speeds
– 5m Time Orbs
– 2m Heroic Medals
– Cores, Hammers, Gemsets, Chests, Gold
IN TOTAL, BY USING THIS METHOD, YOU ARE YIELDING A VERY LARGE NET PROFIT OF BOTH SPEEDUPS AND RESOURCES – Not to mention all of the other “gravy”.
This can be done by ANYONE that has the necessary amount of Speeds and RSS to complete the event one time. Even getting to T1 will yield a profit on RSS, so if you’re not quite at the amount necessary…do the math and see if you can make it to T1. This will give you 5t of each RSS.