Game of War released new hero levels last night – level 86 through level 100.
These new hero levels require the Heroic Chalice item – which is only available in packs.
With these new hero levels come another massive increase in combat stats – meaning the new hero levels will be quite necessary for anyone that wants to dominate their kingdom.
Hero Levels 86 through Level 100 Chalices and Stats
Additionally, the new skill tree now means you need to go down the right side (even for combat situations). We will be updating our hero skilling guides soon – stay tuned!
Max Building Boosts
We have updated our Rally Math article on maximum building boosts. To see the updated numbers, go here :
Rally Math – Maximum Urban Building Boosts
Rally Math – Maximum Rural Building Boosts
Last updated on May 30th, 2017 at 07:22 pm
Game of War released a new gear set tonight – the Valiant Knight gear set. This gear adds a ton of attack debuff – as well as adding a very large amount of defense. We will be updating our gear comparison’s shortly to show the difference in stats.
Conqueror Research Costs
Additionally, we have finalized our table of the total RSS costs for the Conqueror research tree. Those amounts are shown here :
Stay tuned for further updates on the Valiant Knight set soon!
Last updated on May 28th, 2017 at 04:38 pm
VIP 46 – VIP 50
Game of War released new VIP levels tonight – up to VIP 50. With these new levels comes another large increase in stats. Additionally, VIP level 48 unlocks Boost Presets. Boost Presets are a way to set your “clickable” boosts to a preset, then just press that button to pop all of them simultaneously. This will reduce a rally leader or trap’s necessary “clicks” to ensure that they have all of their boosts popped.
VIP 41 through VIP 45
|VIP 46 through VIP 50
||VIP Points Required
- Troop Queue : +5,000,000
- Rally/Wonder Attack : 12,536,000%
- Rally/Wonder Health : 25,088,000%
- Rally/Wonder Defense : 25,043,000%
- Troop Attack : 2,582,500%
- Troop Health/Defense : 13,500%
- Debuffs (TDD, THD, TAD) : 13,500%
- Troop Queue : +15,000,000
- Rally/Wonder Attack : 37,536,000%
- Rally/Wonder Health : 75,088,000%
- Rally/Wonder Defense : 75,043,000%
- Troop Attack : 7,582,500%
- Troop Health/Defense : 23,500%
- Debuffs (TDD, THD, TAD) : 23,500%
- Troop Queue : +35,000,000
- Boost Presets : 3
- Rally/Wonder Attack : 87,536,000%
- Rally/Wonder Health : 175,088,000%
- Rally/Wonder Defense : 175,043,000%
- Troop Attack : 17,582,500%
- Troop Health/Defense : 43,500%
- Debuffs (TDD, THD, TAD) : 43,500%
- Troop Queue : +65,000,000
- Boost Presets : 10
- Rally/Wonder Attack : 162,536,000%
- Rally/Wonder Health : 325,088,000%
- Rally/Wonder Defense : 325,043,000%
- Troop Attack : 32,582,500%
- Troop Health/Defense : 73,500%
- Debuffs (TDD, THD, TAD) : 73,500%
- Troop Queue : +100,000,000
- Boost Presets : 10
- Rally/Wonder Attack : 250,036,000%
- Rally/Wonder Health : 500,088,000%
- Rally/Wonder Defense : 500,043,000%
- Troop Attack : 50,082,500%
- Troop Health/Defense : 108,500%
- Debuffs (TDD, THD, TAD) : 108,500%
Oceanus Core Set
Additionally, the newest Wonder Cores have been released – the Oceanus Core set. We will update with more stats and information on this set as soon as it’s available.
As always, we are doing our best to keep the maximum building boosts in Game of War entirely up to date. We have updated the Rally Math – Maximum Rural Building Boosts page to include all that we have seen (including a new unicorn level 35 boost).
Stay tuned for information on higher boosts as they are found.
Orb Leveling Efficiency
Additionally, we posted about this yesterday but feel that it deserves a second mention. The Hero Skill “Building Boost XP” now APPLIES when you are INSTANT luck leveling your buildings. Make sure that you are using this skill and are leveling your buildings at the appropriate building level for maximum efficiency.
- Urban buildings jump 5x in cost at level 33+.
- Barracks jump 5x in cost at Level 31+.
- Rural buildings jump 5x in cost at Level 31+.
- The Hero skill “Building Boost XP” now applies to instant luck leveling.
Roll those orb boosts EFFICIENTLY and DOMINATE your Kingdom!
Game of War released the items to upgrade all of your specialized buildings to level 35 tonight. With these new building levels comes another massive increase to stats which has accounts across the game on their heels trying to catch up and become unburnable.
The Pantheon, Alchemy Lab, Mausoleum, Archaeology Hall, and Gear Workshop can now all be taken to level 35.
The benefits of upgrading these buildings to max level :
Specialized Buildings Stat Increases
Specialized Buildings Level 35 Costs
Building Luck Hero Skill
Additionally, the Building Boost XP hero skill NOW APPLIES to Instant Orb levels. MAKE SURE YOU SKILL INTO IT PRIOR TO INSTANT LEVELING YOUR BUILDINGS.
We are working on an updated Orb chart cost using the Hero Skill and new 50% Reduction token.
We have updated our list of the best potion recipes in Game of War to include the new Titan Flasks. Titan potions are adding a massive amount of combat stats – craft using the correct ingredients to insure you dominate your kingdom.
To see our best potion recipes, go here :
Potion Recipe – Split Attack : This is our recommended recipe for hitting Strongholds in Game of War. The other Potion Recipes will get slightly higher TYPE attack, but will be much weaker for the other types due to it.
Potion Recipe – Wonder/Tile Fighting
Potion Recipe – Stronghold Defense
This is an example of the new Titan Defense potion recipe, which is what traps will want to be running with :
Check the recipes out and fully optimize your potions!
With level 35 buildings now, the Banner Guides have changed. Mainly, the Warden Banner gives a lot more attack now. We have adjusted our banner guides to reflect this – check them out, optimize your banners, and dominate your kingdom.
Last updated on May 24th, 2017 at 06:11 am
We have updated our list of the maximum building boosts achievable in Game of War for building levels 31 to 35.
A very, very large issue in Game of War at the moment is the amount of Orbs necessary to upgrade buildings. After a large amount of testing and math, we have found that it is far cheaper to upgrade your Luck level on LOWER level buildings.
The details :
- For URBAN buildings, the number of orbs necessary to upgrade jumps significantly at Level 33 or above.
- For RURAL buildings, the number of orbs necessary to upgrade jumps significantly at Level 31 or above.
- It is 5x more expensive to upgrade using Instant luck level once you hit those levels.
- It is MORE EXPENSIVE TO LEVEL your Luck levels if you do it one click at a time. Even with your Hero skilled for it, it will be still be cheaper to use instant luck level.
Here are the orb costs to level 31-35 for both Urban and Rural Buildings :
To see the maximum building boosts available in Game of War, go here :
Rally Math – Maximum Urban Building Boosts
Rally Math – Maximum Rural Building Boosts
If you have achieved higher boosts than we have listed there, please let us know by using the “Contact Gowcraft” link on the Menu, or post it on our Forums!
Last updated on May 25th, 2017 at 06:38 am
Game of War released new building levels tonight, up to 35. These new buildings require Opalite Glass to upgrade.
With these buildings come a massive increase in stats and march sizes – all sized accounts need to pay very close attention to what has become burnable. As of right now, the sky is the limit.
Additionally, all of the building luck levels have increased (which means max boosts have as well). We will be working hard to get these all up to date as quickly as possible.
Important Note : With the new building levels, you can now gain Daily Milestone Resources from your outside buildings (apparently, this takes an item that has yet to be released). As the buildings become cheaper, this will help lots of folks with getting that research done.
We are in the process of updating the costs for all of the Game of War level 35 buildings. For now, this is the information we have :
Game of War Opalite Glass Costs
Last updated on May 24th, 2017 at 06:13 am
We have updated our Banner guides to include the four new banners – the Ruthless Banner, Brutality Banner, Barricade Banner, and Empire Legion Banner.
These guides rank all of the banners from best to worst for each specific situation. After some testing, some of the guides might surprise you.
See our banner guides here :
Best Banners to Use in Game of War
Daily Milestone Research Guides Added
Additionally, we have added three daily milestone research guides. These guides will show you the best way to OPTIMIZE your resource usage on the new research. Because they are so limited, you can gain a significant advantage by optimizing the order that you spend your resources.
Check out the three guides here (or on the menu) :
Guide – Daily Milestone Research
Example of our Daily Milestone Guide for Attack :
Daily Milestone Research for Rally Leaders
|Attack Daily Milestone Priority
Note : ** indicates it doesn’t matter much for this type.
- 1.) Legion Defense w/ Hero**
- 2.) Troop Defense w/ Hero**
- 3.) Type Defense w/ Hero**
- 4.) Empire Defense w/ Hero**
- 1.) Wonder/Rally Troop Attack
- 2.) Wonder/Rally Troop Health
- 3.) Wonder/Rally Mob. Trap Health
- 4.) Troop Health on Tile**
- 1.) Inc. TDD Boosts from Milestone
- 2.) Inc. Attack Boosts from Milestone
- 3.) Inc. Health Debuff Boosts from Milestone
- 4.) Inc. Health Boosts from Milestone**
- 5.) Inc. Att. Debuff Boosts from Milestone**
- 6.) Inc. Defense Boosts from Milestone**
- 1.) Troop Attack w/ Hero
- 2.) Legion Attack w/ Hero
- 3.) Type Attack w/ Hero
- 4.) Mobile Trap Attack
- 1.) Legion TDD w/ Hero
- 2.) Enemy TDD w/ Hero
- 3.) Type TDD w/ Hero
- 4.) Empire TDD w/ Hero
Last updated on May 24th, 2017 at 06:14 am
Game of War released three new missile core sets tonight – Erebus, Nyx, and Moneta. These core sets appear to be utterly massive in terms of a stat increase – people should be on their toes for the next few days.
Erebus Core Set
The Erebus Core set is the weakest of the new three sets – but still packs quite a punch. Erebus is designed for Ranged Attack against enemy strongholds.
Erebus Core Stats – fully maxed, fully boosted (5m attack, 50k TDD, full banners, potion running) :
Nyx Core Set
The Nyx Core set is the “next in line” after Erebus. It is more powerful than Erebus, and is designed for Cavalry Attack against enemy strongholds.
As soon as we have concrete screenshots of the stats for Nyx, we will provide a layout like we did for Erebus. For now, you can take the stats for Erebus and add the following :
- Rally Attack vs. Empire : Additional 5,250,000% on Erebus.
- Cavalry Attack vs. Empire : Additional 10,500,000% over Erebus (which is Ranged.
- Type Defense Debuff : Additional 2,000% over Erebus.
- Troop Defense Debuff : Additional 3,000% over Erebus.
Moneta Core Set
The Moneta Core set is the strongest of the new three. It is designed for Infantry Attack against enemy strongholds.
Again, as soon as we have concrete screenshots of the stats we will provide a breakdown. For now, take the Erebus stats and add the following :
- Rally Attack vs. Empire : Additional 11,000,000% on Erebus.
- Infantry Attack vs. Empire : Additional 21,250,000% over Erebus (which is Ranged.
- Type Defense Debuff : Additional 4,000% over Erebus.
- Troop Defense Debuff : Additional 6,000% over Erebus.
Stay tuned for further updates – and stay safe!