Game of War had a new trinity release last night – raising the maximum hero level, maximum stronghold level, and up to tier 17 troops. This release was done in the same manner as the previous trinity release, with each “tier” requiring a new form of item. We will continuously update as more information becomes available, but initial results show that the maximum levels go well beyond what is stated in the blog.
With the announcement that the Super Wonder begins tonight, several of the largest accounts in Game of War are racing to upgrade and prepare their teams.
Radiant Hero Levels
The previous max level was Hero 225 – it remains to be seen what the new max is, but this is what we have learned so far :
- Radiant Heroic Chain is the item required to update from Hero 226 through Hero 250.
- Hero 251 through Hero 270 (unconfirmed) requires Ornate Heroic Shell to upgrade.
- After Hero 271 requires Gilded Heroic Goblet to upgrade. This is unconfirmed, and we do not know any of the amounts necessary.
Radiant Heroic Chain Costs
Stronghold 150 and Beyond
The previous maximum Stronghold and interior main building level was 125. This has increased as well, and we are working to compile information. What we know so far :
- Radiant Brass Sheet are required to update from Stronghold 126 through Stronghold 150.
- Stronghold 151 through Stronghold 170 (unconfirmed) requires Ornate Rock Slab to upgrade.
- After Stronghold 171 you need Gilded Marble Slab to upgrade. Again, this is unconfirmed, and we do not know the amounts necessary.
Radiant Brass Sheet Costs
Radiant Combat Research – Tier 15 through Tier 17
All three new tiers of troops were released in one research tree – the Radiant Combat research. In addition to new troop types, this tree also provides a massive amount of combat stats (including the new Troop Massacre and Multi-Kill stats) and huge increases in march sizes. What we know about T15 research :
- The first part of the tree requires Radiant Knowledge to upgrade, and will unlock T15 troops and associated combat stats.
- You do not have to fully max every T15 research to level 10 in order to move on to T16 research. Only the bottom four skills are required to be level 10 in order to advance to Tier 16.
- Every level of research costs the same amount – as of now, they do require Supreme Speedups and T4 Resources to upgrade. More information on this is at the bottom of the post.
- Training Tier 15 troops requires T3 Resources and Supreme Speedups.
Radiant Knowledge Costs
Tier 4 Resources
Another tier of resources was released that is necessary to complete T15 and above researches. This means the resources tiers are now as follows :
- Tier 4 Resources
- Tier 3 Resources
- Maple Wood
- Tier 2 Resources
- Tier 1 Resources
Reminder : Training T15 troops requires Tier 3 Resources, not Tier 4.
Stay tuned for more updates – we are working hard to update the information as quickly as possible.