Game of War released four new banners tonight, implementing several of the new “Super” stats into banner selection. With the massive impact the new Super stats are having, these new halloween banners will be a very large help for lots of traps (and required for leads, due to Super Troop Defense Debuff). At the moment, these new banners are only available one per pack, so make sure you are selecting the one that will provide the biggest boosts for you.
The new halloween banners :
- Phantasm Banner : 200% Super Mobile Trap Attack, 2000% Multi-Kill, 8 BT% Type TDD
- Horseman’s Head Banner : 200% Super Troop Attack, 200% Super Troop Attack in Forest, 3 MTTT% Onslaught Attack
- Golden Witch Banner : 300% Super Troop Defense, 60 MTTT% Type Attack
- Hallowed Vampire Banner : 300% Super Troop Defense Debuff, 5 BT% Troop Defense
We have updated our Banner Guides to include these new banners. Check them out and optimize your banner selection :
- Banner Guide – Defense : The best trap banners to use when defending your Stronghold.
- Banner Guide – Attack : The best rally leader banners to use when burning enemy Strongholds.
- Banner Guide – Wonder : The best wonder banners to lock down your Kingdom.
Four new runes were also released in GoW tonight – marking another very large increase in stats, as well as an additional source of Super Combat Stats. Halloween Runes were released in a PYO fashion – meaning that you only get one per pack right now.
We have added a new page that shows a full comparison of stats on the Halloween Runes against the Leviathan Runes (which were the previous best). Additionally, this page will tell you the best order to pick your runes in for each type of GoW account – trap, attack, and wonder. You can find this information here :
Latest Rune Sets
Additionally, four new gems were released in GoW tonight, creating the Haunted Gem Set. Interestingly, these gems are NOT ACTUALLY A SET. They have no gem set bonus – just much larger stats than previous gems. The following gems were released :
- Haunted Monster Gem
- Haunted Conjurer Gem
- Haunted Pumpkin Gem
- Haunted Ghost Gem (Special)
These new gems have much higher attack stats than the Liberator gem set, as well as providing New Super stats specific to wonder battling.
Haunted Gems also go higher than level 10 – we are working on finding the maximum gem level and their stats. Thus far, the stats have DOUBLED on each new level.
To see a full comparison of the new Gems, as well as how they stack up against Level 150 Mythic Liberator Gem Set, go here :
Latest Gem Sets