Last updated on December 6th, 2017 at 07:12 pm
We have updated our guides to the best banners to use in any situation in Game of War.
It was recently pointed out that we did not include the recently released Thanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday banners (oops) – we have rectified that error. The guides have been updated to include the following banners :
- Divine Atuned Epitome Banner
- Divine Emerald Medallion Banner
- Divine Steel Hail Banner
- Divine Frost Wolf Banner
- Divine Morning Star Banner
Due to recent massive changes to the game with Mythic (and beyond) monsters being added to marches – along with the associated combat algorithm changes (very large post coming on that soon), we are expecting to see new banners soon that include stats for these new creatures.
Banner Guides Updated
For now, these are the updated (late) guides to the best banners in Game of War :
- Banner Guide – Rally Attack : A guide to the best banners to use when RALLYING enemy Strongholds.
- Banner Guide – Solo Attack : A guide to the best banners to use when SOLO ATTACKING enemy Strongholds.
- Banner Guide – Defense : A guide to the best banners to use for defending your Stronghold.
- Banner Guide – Wonder : A guide to which banners to use when battling for the Wonder.
- Banner Guide – No Hero Defense : Which banners to use when you are heroless and trying not to burn.
On each Banner Guide we have provided you with a full list of stat priorities for each situation. This is an attempt to let you understand how and why we are prioritizing the banners in the order that we are.
Stay tuned for further updates!