Last updated on December 6th, 2017 at 07:11 pm
A Second Hero has been one of the most recent additions to Game of War, and has brought a lot of questions as to why we have a Second Hero and to which hero is best to use. This article is to help answer these questions
Second Hero Highlights
- Second Hero reduces 11 Hero Skill trees down to one skill tree
- Greatly reduces Lag and time required for reskilling.
- 82 total skills
- Only one hero can be used at one time.
- No Presets, but skills can be easily removed and added without resetting the entire tree.
- Use the “Change Hero” tab on hero screen to activate selected hero.
- Easily recognizable – Second Hero currently looks the same for all players.
- If your Hero is captured, the second hero does not take over coverage. At the moment, there is only one hero active at a time.
- This gives room for possible future use of hero adaptation – aka hiring future specialty heros which could in a way could have adaptability similar to cores.
- Can use any Gear in inventory.
Comparison and Tips & Tricks to using Hero 2 – things maybe you haven’t thought of.
Higher Upgrade Costs
- Level 54 & 55 = 30 Million each
- Level 56 = 150 M
- Level 57 = 250 M
- Level 58 = 500 M
- Level 59 = 1.5 Billion
- Level 60 = 2.5 B
- Level 61 = 5 B
- Level 64 = 35 B
- Level 65 = 50 B