Last updated on August 26th, 2017 at 10:52 pm
We have been working to update all of the information you need to know about the new tiers of buildings, troops, and hero levels in Game of War. This release is unlike any we have seen in GoW before, and it appears to be nearly a “full reset” of the game up to this point. With all new speedups, RSS types, and four new tiers of everything important in Game of War, this looks like it may be just what the community has been asking for – a return to a slightly more simplistic approach.
Stronghold 100, Hero 200, and T13 Troops
We have made a new page for each of these three categories of upgrades and will be updating them as quickly as possible as we receive new information.
Some quick facts on the new tiered system :
- It does not appear as if the nerf numbers have changed. If we find anything more about this, we will let you know.
- The difference between the tiers of troops appear to be somewhat similar to the difference in strength between T1-T4 in “old school” GoW.
- There is now an Upkeep Reduction Token in packs that will stop your troops from eating all of your Cheese. This was an issue for the last day or so for lots of people.
- There are tokens to reduce the RSS cost to train troops and do the new Prime Combat Research Tree in packs. Check the contents of the packs closely to ensure you are receiving these tokens.
- Each “tier” of the new research, buildings, and hero levels require new item types to upgrade. As you increase in tiers, the number of items needed to upgrade increases rapidly.
Find out more specific information on everything you need to know about Prime Combat Research, Hero Level 200, and Stronghold 100 here :
- Building Levels 62-100 : Full writeup and continuously updated information on all buildings up to sh100.
- Hero 160 through Hero 200 : Continuously updated information on the new hero levels, up to hero 200.
- Tier 10 through Tier 13 Research : Rapidly updated information on the new Prime Combat Research.
Stay tuned for more updates!