Super Special Building Upgrades
The Super Special Buildings are now able to be upgraded to level 50. This includes Hero Hall, Mythical Training Building, Mythical Embassy, as well as all Mythical Resource Buildings.
The Super Special Buildings’ Mythical Hammers are required to upgrade to the next level. Below are the known required amounts per level, and at this moment, the amounts are only known up to level 33.
- Level 1- 20: 4.4M
- Levels 21-23: 5.6M
- Level 24: 11.1M
- Level 25: 333M
- Level 26-33: 444M
Stats added per building
Each Super Special Building adds its own stats. Choose which buildings to upgrade depending on which stats are most important for your city.
- Hero Hall: Mythical Dragon, Beast, and Immortal attack; Mythical Creature Rally Health, Mythical Creature Wonder Holding Health
- Mythical Training Grounds: Increased Mythical Creature Training Speed, Training Que, March Size,Rally Size, and Empire Capacity; Mythical Creature Health, Mythical Creature Attack, Rally Attack, and Wonder Holding Attack; Super Troop Attack
- Mythical Embassy: Mythical Creature March Size and Reinforcement Capacity; Mythical Embassy Defense
- Mythical Mine: Mythical March Size, Mythical Attack, Rally Attack, Wonder Holding Attack; Mythical Health
- Mythical Villa: Mythical Creature Attack; Mythical Dragon Attack, Defense, and Health
- Mythical Farm: Increase Mythical March Size; Mythical Attack, Immortal Attack, Defense, and Health
- Mythical Logging Camp: Increase Mythical Rally Size; Mythical Creature Attack, Rally Attack, Wonder Holding Attack; Beast Attack, Defense, and Health
- Mythical Quarry: Increase Mythical Rally Size; Mythical Attack, Rally Attack, Wonder Holding Attack; Mythical Rally Health, and Wonder Holding Health
All of the Super Special Buildings add 2MTTTT power per level upgraded. This adds 800MTTTT power when all Super Specials Buildings are completely upgraded. Another thing to note is the Mythical Embassy Defense stat which is currently not able to be debuffed.